Senior Automotive Market Research Analyst
About The Position
REE Automotive (Nasdaq: REE) is an automotive technology leader and is changing e-mobility. REE operates in the commercial and mobility-as-a-service space and is designing and manufacturing electric platforms for various applications, including last- and mid-mile delivery, light to medium duty EV logistics and autonomous shuttles.
As part of our expansion, we are looking for an experienced Senior Automotive Market
Research Analyst to join our Business Research Team and lead
our qualitative and quantitative ongoing support to the business development
The Senior Automotive Market Research Analyst should
master the Automotive Industry trends and key players and have experience and
specialty in the the EV Ecosystem.
The successful Senior Automotive Market Research Analyst should
be able to collect information, perform extensive research and thorough
analysis and wisely deliver qualitative data, actionable insights and takeaways
on market trends, competitive intelligence and valuable leads generation,
supporting the business development activities and strategic decision-making
· Collect data on customers &
partners, competitors, and marketplace. Consolidate information into actionable
items, research reports and presentations.
· Understand business objectives
and initiate research work to discover and generate business opportunities.
· Compile and analyse statistical
data using various methods to collect it, formulate reports and make
· Perform valid and reliable
thematic and regional market research analysis.
· Use online market research
sources and catalogue findings to detailed databases.
· Provide competitive analysis on
various companies in the EV ecosystem and their offerings/products
· Identify on time market trends
and market developments / shifts as well as new players and technologies.
· Proven market research analysis experience in the EV automotive industry.
· Ability to detect trends early and using the expertise to produce valuable insights.
· Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent knowledge and skills in MS Office (xls, ppt).
· Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen.
· Familiarity with CRM programs (Monday).
· Adequate knowledge of data collection methods.
· Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling, and mining.
· Strong analytical and critical thinking as well as out-of-the-box thinking in collecting valuable data and information
· Academic education in relevant fields (Economics, Business Administration, Engineering)