About The Position
REE Automotive (Nasdaq: REE) is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs in the spaces of commercial vehicles and people movers.
As part of its rapid growth, REE is seeking a Commercial Counsel to join the Business Development team to lead the negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements, set up the appropriate legal structure to support business arrangements and take an active role in bringing such agreements from their inception and up to a closure.
· Lead the drafting and negotiation sessions of commercial agreements with counterparties and bring such agreements to signature
· Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice and recommendations to sales and marketing professionals and other stakeholders on legal / business-related issues
· Be hands-on on all legal matters related to the business team
· LLB degree
· 6 years+ of experience as an associate or partner in one of the leading law firms in the commercial department or in a commercial legal department of a hitech company
· Proven experience in working in a high pace environment requiring tight schedule meeting
· Proven experience with technology related legal items
· Experience in working in the automotive space – an advantage
· Innovative and open-minded approach to legal structures and solutions targeting at ensuring the closure of commercial agreements
· Excellent negotiation, drafting and communication skills
· Proactive and team player
· English - mother tongue. Negotiation and drafting legal documents are in English.
· High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple matters and conflicting priorities.