Director of FP&A
About The Position
REE is disrupting and revolutionizing the electric mobility industry and aims at becoming the standard for the future electric vehicle architecture. There has never been a more exciting time to be part of a technology company such as REE and no industry offers more fast-paced change and opportunity than today’s automotive industry. REE is at the epicenter of the electric mobility revolution that will completely change the world to a cleaner place.
We collaborate with worldwide, leading automotive players and technology companies to facilitate the development, engineering and assembly of our technology and bring it to automotive-grade, mass-production worthy products..
REE is seeking a Director of FP&A in Austin, TX.
· Generate three- to five-year financial forecasts and annual operating plans including capital expenditures and investments
· Work with individual functions/departments/regions to prepare budgets and consolidate them into an overall company budget
· Compare historical results against budgets, forecasts, and prior periods, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
· Create, update, and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations
· Profitability and margin analysis by product and/or product group/line
· Evaluate cost center spend against budget and prior periods
· Evaluate working capital metrics and efficiency of use
· Prepare internal reports for executive leadership and support their decision making
· This position will report directly to the CFO.
· B.A in Economics/Finance/Accounting (MBA- advantage)
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role in a in global automotive background
· 7+ years of Finance experience
· 3+ years of experience in financial planning and operations, cost efficiency evaluations, forecasting, budgeting, reporting, and consolidation.
· 2+ years of experience in presenting financial results to executive leadership team
· Experience working with ERP systems (SAP experience a Plus)