Talent Acquisition Lead
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us in our overall HR efforts. Development and execution of recruitment plans to reach targets and help us grow.
· Manage entire recruitment process including creating recruitment strategies sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating and hiring for all level positions
· Identify passive job seekers using full range of recruitment tactics and resources.
· Strategically network at all levels and foster long term relationships within the organization
· Manage the communication with hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
· Coach hiring managers on interviewing and selection skills and techniques.
· Additional duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
· 3-5 years of recruiting experience in-house, for the Automotive industry- must
· Ability to work in a dynamic and fast passed startup company
· Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization
· Independent, self-managed, and self-starter personality. Creative, outside-the-box thinker
· Ability to identify and solve problems through creativity and sound recruitment principles
· Confident written and verbal communication style
· Interpersonal/Influencing/Negotiating skills
· Solid Team Skills working in a contemporary and progressive HR Department
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.