About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
As a Research Analyst, you will actively monitor the automotive landscape to identify and evaluate competitive threats and opportunities related to the customer experience. In addition, you will have the opportunity to explore new technologies and solutions emerging in the industry. The role will be a critical source of insights on REE's performance, relative to the competitive landscape.
As projects require, the role will interact with partners across departments in order to provide a holistic evaluation of industry trends. On occasion, the role will have exposure to executive leadership to deliver insights.
• Analyze reports, financials, quantitative reviews, press releases & NDA’s.
• Monitor and analyze from a capital market perspective
• Monitor financial performance and financial estimates and analyze the difference in valuation between REE and our peers.
• Conduct audits of competitive initiatives, platforms, customer experience and marketing activities
• Generate insights of industry trends and REE's position in the competitive landscape
• Develop executive level summaries, evaluations and/or recommendations
• Assist with other investor relation roles & responsibilities on day to day activities
• Support in material preparations & investor presentations.
• 2-4 years of equity research experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, MBA is a +
• Must have demonstrated ability to think critically
• Must have strong executive communication skills
• Should have natural tendency to be curious, analytical or investigative
• Banking background a plus
• Automotive background a plus