Compensation & Benefits Manager
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Compensation & Benefits Manager to help us in our overall HR efforts.
- Lead, manage, organize and execute global compensation and benefits programs and processes of all compensation elements
- Lead, design and implement our new HR compensation module
- Key player in shaping our Compensation & Benefits strategy
- Research and analyze internal and external data including global surveys to track total compensation structure and market competitiveness
- Bring up to date local & global C&B trends and market best practices
- Create and implement global compensation policies
- Accountability for compensation infrastructure and reporting
- Support the global HR team
- Minimum 5 years in both compensation and benefits domains. Global experience - Mandatory
- Strong project management skills
- Self-driven and independent
- Strong analytical skills
- Good English and strong communication skills
- Team player with the ability to create strong partnerships
- Strong Excel skills
- BA in economics, statistics, industrial engineering or business administration