About The Position
REE Automotive is a pioneering technology company reinventing e-mobility. REE has developed the next-generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility. Headquartered in Israel and with subsidiaries in the US and Germany, we work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Paralegal who is comfortable in a fast-past, high-tech global environment who is self-driven and able to adjust and respond to competing business deadlines.
- Manage and coordinate contract review and retention process;
- Review, approve and manage non-disclosure agreements;
- Assist with the development, implementation and oversight of global compliance program;
- Support corporate governance including state filings and reporting;
- Assist, as appropriate, with initial contract review, drafting and revisions;
- Provide support for the intellectual property matters; and
- Provide general administrative support as required including drafting, proofreading and developing presentations.
- Associates degree accepted with experience, Bachelor's degree a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the legal field, financial institution or related professional environment.
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability and willingness to adapt to and learn new technology
- Extensive experience and strong proficiency using computer software including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent research, writing, and organizational skills
- Self-motivation and great attention to detail
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills to ensure accurate proofreading, and ability to analyze documents for accuracy
- Excellent communication skills for interaction with all levels of employees and external constituents
- Ability to work under tight time constraints and prioritize work accordingly
- Integrity and strong interpersonal skills