Global Corporate Controller
About The Position
A fast-growing Automotive Startup is looking for a talented Corporate Controller who will be part of the finance team and will report directly to the Director of Finance.
· Prepare monthly financial statements including - P&L, BS, CF and A/R
· Prepare and maintain budget monitoring files on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
· Manage Israel, US and Germany payroll via third parties payroll providers.
· Lead the Corporate implementation of new accounting standards.
· Verify compliance with Corporate guidance, procedures and policies across organization.
· Prepare Transfer Pricing calculations for the group on a quarterly basis.
· Responsible for Financial statements, tax reports, chief scientist reports and Handling the SOX field.
· Management of bookkeeping staff.
· Work with corporate business partners to ensure corporate standards and policies are met.
· Provide quarterly financial reports to the investors.
· Direct responsibility of our subsidiaries.
· Ongoing work with the legal team, insurance team and auditors.
· Monitor and audit payroll and other financial processes.
· Ensuring compliance with all tax reporting requirements - including income tax and employment taxes.
· Monitor bank account and prepare cash management reports to insure proper cash flow.
· Assist with special projects as necessary.
- Experience in one of the Big 4 auditor firms.
- 7+ years of experience in public accounting, including quarterly and annual filings with the SEC
- Experience in public company at least of 3 years- advantage
- Experience in Automotive startups Companies-Advantage!
- Very well organized
- Highly dynamic & motivated
- Willing to take new responsibilities.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and strive well in a fast-paced work environment.
- Great communication and inter-personal relationship skills.
- Independent and quick learner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel