Strategic Account Manager
About The Position
REE Automotive (Nasdaq: REE) is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms brings the highest volumetric efficiency and is active in the spaces of commercial vehicles and people movers.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
For our next steppingstone, we are looking to hire an experienced Key Account Manager.
At REE, our client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable Key Account Manager to enhance the relationship with our customers, maintain our clients’ accounts on an ongoing basis and serve as our main point of contact. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional customer service. Applicants should also be comfortable working with spreadsheets, audits, and other organizational software.
· Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to our client concerns and needs
· Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships including enhancing the business activities with the customers
· Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract or program updates and renewals
· Work with R&D, program management, business development and other internal teams to ensure KPIs are being met
· Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
· Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
· Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
· Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
· Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization
· Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the business development team regularly
· 5+ years of professional experience in a similar role implying product development activities
· Engineering background and business acumen
· Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Good attention to detail and organizational skills
· Proven track record of meeting or receiving positive customer feedback
· Proficiency with program management tools