Strategic Account Manager
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
REE is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to develop and maintain the relationships with our strategic partners.
You will be part of the business team of the company.
A strong business acumen, proven relationship capabilities and a strong technological background are key to succeed in this exciting position.
As a Strategic Account Manager you will serve as the primary voice of the customer to ensure customer satisfaction and success throughout their product deployment, implementation, and beyond. The candidate will have a key role in Identifying, signing contracts, coordinating, executeing , tracking and delivering various customer projects from initiation through completion while meeting the target ROI KPI for the partner.
A week in the life of a Strategic Account Manager:
· You will work with the Program management, Product and BizDev teams.
· Develop strong and trusted relationship with customers through timely and accurate communications.
· Facilitate meetings, calls, follow-ups and other communications with clients and management throughout the business project development and implementation stages.
· Ensure timely deliver of products and services to clients as committed.
· Work with business team in contract renewals, extensions, and scope change activities.
· You will map the customers’ organization and establish strong relationship with key stakeholders across the company including C-level decision makers
· You will identify opportunities and push for new business engagement
· You will meet regularly with assigned critical accounts to continually grow and maintain an understanding of the customers’ issues, the solution use-case as it evolves over time, and customer implementation schedule and key milestones
· You will periodically visit your assigned customers to obtain feedback on solution and service performance related to the respective customers
· You will serve as the primary voice of the customer within REE bringing key customer needs and expectations back into the organization and advocate on the customers’ behalf
· You will develop, implement and manage customer success strategies for customer improvements
· You will execute lessons-learned on customer engagements to ensure issues are fixed and provide feedback across organizational lines to help reduce escalations and improve products and processes going forward
· You will develop a picture of each customer’s health and periodically report out to management to identify customer experience risks and drive internal change to support continuous customer experience improvement
· At least 15 years of experience in the technology sector with at least 5 years’ experience working in the Automotive industry in a customer facing role (Account management, business development, partnership management, program management)
· Strong quantitative capabilities and creative thinking abilities
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Very good interpersonal skills
· Business International experience
· Be Customer Success driven
· Have strong leadership and influencing skills
· Have the ability to track and manage multiple customer programs from inception to implementation
· Be able to collect, analyze, present data in support of recommendations
· Possess the ability to foster working relationships and establish trust across organizational lines both internally and with customers
· Be highly organized with an ability to balance multiple projects and escalations in a fast paced environment
· Be willing to travel to customer and regional sales sites as needed