Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
REE Automotive (Nasdaq: REE) is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms brings the highest volumetric efficiency and is active in the spaces of commercial vehicles and people movers.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
We are currently looking for an experienced, ambitious, and enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager to support REE’s rapid growth.
· Plan, develop, and direct marketing efforts for a family of corners or market segment
· Execute brand strategy, mission & values - shape, guide, and evolve them.
· Subject Matter Expert for REE technology, business strategy, and competitive, consumer and market landscape – including positioning, portfolio, product definition and value propositions that resonate with target markets
· Define and execute Go-to-Market launch plans using innovative growth strategies, with consideration of competitive actions and lessons learned
· Target market and buyer insights, growing awareness and generating demand
· Monitor and anticipate market trends, customer markets, emerging technology and competitive activities
· Work with marketing peers to produce relevant content for target customers throughout the customer journey, internally and externally
· Ensure commercial feasibility, identifying and initiating actions to continually improve product profitability and provide R&D investment recommendations.
· Establish performance specs, cost & pricing targets, market applications and volume forecasts.
· Enable and support sales team by driving product collateral consistent with strategic messaging, optimizing opportunities via conferences, speaking engagements, etc. and driving upper funnel activity.
· Lifecycle management: establish product roadmap, demand generation strategy, and evaluate product in order to advocate for customer needs and expand market share.
· Identify customer feedback and incorporate into product evolution to anticipate future needs and trends to maximize share, revenue and profitability.
· Work across REE department functions, including business development, product management, program management, Legal, R &D, Engineering and finance
· Concept vehicle and demonstration property definition and management
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering, MBA or master’s degree Preferred
· Minimum 10 years relevant experience, with experience in technology product marketing, ideally with a pre-revenue company
· Finance background beneficial – eg IR or Investment Banking
· Passion for excellence and shaping the future of electric mobility
· Ability to shape strategy and execute without compromise
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
· Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors, to drive alignment and collaboration
· Willingness to travel 10-20%
· Strong customer Focus