ERP Project Manager
About The Position
This position is responsible for projects varying in size and complexity, across different regions and domains (manufacturing, supply chain, sales, finance & EDI.). Projects will initially focus on ERP deployments. Key responsibilities include managing project scope, budget, project board, resources, schedule, risks, and issues. Will be responsible for identifying the methodology to utilize at each project stage depending on scope and capabilities of the project team. The candidate is required to have demonstrated ability to successfully:
• Develop project plans including work breakdown structures, project milestones, critical path analyses, risk assessment and management plans, cost/benefit analyses, staffing plans, project timelines, and project budgets.
• Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize the progress of projects.
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with team members, vendors, and other REE departments involved in their projects.
• Prepare project status reports for upper management.
• Ensure project milestones are met on time and within team and project budgets.
• Quickly identify and mitigate project risks and issues by leveraging extended team capabilities.
• Utilize project management methodology to direct and lead team deliverable development.
• Drive decisions to ensure the success of projects taking into account timing, risk, functional requirements, and business benefits.
• Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related field.
• 5 years’ experience as project manager with a concentration on IT enabled projects in the Automotive industry.
• Experience working with both traditional stage gate (waterfall) and agile (scrum) methodologies.
• Proficiency in project management methodology, project planning tools and techniques.
• PMP certification or equivalent is a plus as is being a certified scrum master.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to interface and influence at multiple organizational levels.
• Excellent relationship building and networking skills.
• Experience with implementations of ERP solutions as a Project Manager, especially in plant manufacturing, distribution center, or customer service/order management environments.
• Excellent technical, organizational, troubleshooting, problem solving and budgeting and time management skills.
• Excellent vendor management skills required to oversee system integrator personnel and hold cloud service providers accountable.
• Basic knowledge of finance tools and general business operating principles.
• Global team leadership experience is a plus.
• Familiarity with office software products including MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, SharePoint and Visio.
• Willingness to travel depending on the projects assigned and travel restrictions.