IT Business Analyst - SAP Finance
About The Position
Do you have a passion for Automotive? Do you want to challenge the way vehicles are designed? Do you foresee EV as the future? You want to take on very ambiguous problems? If you answered yes to these questions, we have a dream job for you.
REE Automotive is a pioneering technology company reinventing e-Mobility. Unrestricted by legacy thinking, REE has developed the next generation EV platform
REE is seeking an IT Business Analyst – SAP Purchasing to support REE’s rapid growth and development activities.
· Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders.
· Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders.
· Assess change-proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals.
· Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change.
· Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
· Work with training team to document system scenarios and identify roles impacted to help develop a change management/training plan.
· Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team.
· Configures SAP to meet business requirements.
Education: Bachelor of Science/Art in information technology or business.
Work Experience: 5+ years experience in working with the ERP system. Experience designing implementing and supporting standard business processes for the field of focus.
Skills / Other Requirements: Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities. Strong verbal and written communications in English and preferably one additional language. Ability to communicate with senior management.
· Exceptional ability to position and “sell” solutions that are reasonable, actionable, and cost-effective, including the ability to properly gauge the requirements and “plug” the appropriate solution.
· Forward-thinking and resourceful to skirt red tape and ensure solutions are brought to fruition and requirements are closed properly.
· Ability to problem solve and apply methodologies to prepare detailed specifications.
· People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations.
· Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, and, process flow diagrams.
· Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
· Expert in SAP’s FI & CO modules, their configuration, options and best practices.
· Understanding of cost center and profitability accounting set up.
· Proficient in multi-currency accounting, consolidations, and fixed asset accounting processes in SAP.
· Able to configure a logic general ledger structure.
· Understands treasury configuration.
· Works closely with other business analyst to ensure consistency of configuration across the SAP environment.