Director of Digital Marketing
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to lead, develop, and inspire the digital marketing team.
This position can be located anywhere in the US.
· Leading, developing, and inspiring the digital marketing team.
· Establishing, implementing, and measuring the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns that drive awareness.
· Developing and overseeing the execution of the digital marketing strategy and manage the digital marketing budget.
· Raising and maintaining the standards to achieve a best-in-class digital marketing strategy.
- Scale paid and unpaid digital acquisition channels including PPC, social (paid & unpaid), affiliates, influencers, referrals, SEO, content, and email.
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing, Brand, Copy, and Design teams to transform ideas into compelling and personalized messages and product experiences
- Own and optimize REE's digital programs including SEM, Display, Paid Social, et al.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness and ROI of all paid media activities
· 7 - 10 years of experience in digital marketing.
· 7+ years of experience managing high-performing marketing teams.
· Proven track record driving awareness and acquisition through execution of multi-channel campaigns
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
· Prior history of driving cross-functional projects across categories or other departments.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure campaign performance.
· Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis.
· Demonstrated relentlessly high standards and attention to detail.
· Strong business writing skills.
· Passion for problem solving
- Strong understanding of Paid Media, Paid Social, Paid Search, Organic Social, Influencer, Email, SEO/Content, Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience working with creative teams to put out high-quality and creative advertising campaigns that drive growth.
- Experience working with product and engineering teams to come up with new marketing experiments and build growth levers into the product.
- B2B marketing, experience with this type of client (work on a B2B client a plus)
- Demonstrable, in-depth understanding or strong working knowledge of marketing technologies & tools (Web analytics, tag management, ad servers, attribution)