About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are currently looking for an experienced DVP Engineer to support REE’s rapid growth.
The DVP Resident Engineer will support and lead engineers from system and component design specifications to developing plans to meet the final product requirements using both virtual & physical verification and validation methods.
- Lead the overall system and component DV planning and management to meet programme timing milestones to achieve final ESO
- Responsible for leading system and component engineers in defining tests, planning, managing test properties and facilities to meet programme timing & cost
- Lead system and component sign off events, data evaluation and analysis of the test results, initiating issues and supporting root cause analysis.
- Support collation of special parts for development vehicles, rigs and spares
- Develop appropriate metrics for reporting status and recovery plans for DVPs at programme gateway reviews
- Ensure the appropriate risk assessments are in place for laboratory based testing
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- Significant automotive industry knowledge and experience in delivering verification & validation and test management within an OEM or tier 1 organisation.
- Practitioner level of experience in industry standard tools used for DV planning and management such as Polarion or RMDV
- Experienced in full vehicle or Chassis mechanical and systems
- Have good all-round engineering knowledge of DFMEAs, simulation tools such as FEA, MBS, material selection, tolerancing, component manufacturing processes, quality tools, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working experience of Microsoft Office products including SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
- Excellent communication skills and cross functional working practice
- A team player with the ability to work alongside talented colleagues as part of a driven and dedicated team