About The Position
REE is redefining how mobility is designed, from the wheel up. If you have a passion for electric vehicle, big-data, analytics and machine learning – Your place might be with us!
We are looking for a data scientist, to join our data analytics team, with a passion for getting real-world value out of collected data from our vehicle fleets around the world.
· Take ownership on vehicle sensor data output - Create tools, organize and analyze data to provide meaningful insights
· Create statistical analysis algorithms systems such as anomaly detection, optimization processes, and more
· Visualize and present data and insights, convey results and conclusions to clients and R&D team
· Research and extend the company’s data from 3rd party sources from the automotive field
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or computer engineering.
· At least a 5-year experience with data science in the automotive industry
· Work in the R&D division and collaborate with technical professionals (IT, Elec. Eng., Mech. Eng., SW Eng., etc.)
· Experience with analytical tools and data science toolkit – R, Python, MATLAB, etc.
· Good understanding and experience with ML systems
· Experience with big data systems
· Advantage - experience with automotive data, vehicle dynamics and other metrics.
‘Nice to have’
· ‘hands-on’ approach – Enjoy coding, prototyping, AND working on an electric vehicle system
· Advantage – past work experience in the automotive industry