Business Process Manager
About The Position
The job holder will be responsible for all aspects of process and project management of ERP & business process development, representing Supply Chain & Operations. BPM will generally plan, co-ordinate, implement and finalize project modules according to the specifications and deadlines in line with finance and IT requirements as part of the ERP & business process development. BPM will oversee the project from the planning stage , through implementation testing and reporting.
- Part of the team responsible for identifying, selection and finalization of external partner if required for the project through the RFQ process as defined
- Work closely with system integrator to enable these processes in the ERP system.
- Responsible for implementation and beneficial use of the ERP system In the operations supply chain area
- Ensures detailed project activities are planned and executed. Ensures alignment to project risks and tolerances.
- Establishes vision for business processes within their area of supply chain & operations, Includes identifying in scope / out of scope processes and prioritize process areas.
- Identifies where best or standard practices should be adopted, and where company specific processes are required.
- Owns the design of business processes within their area of responsibility.
- Creates data definitions and oversees data governance for their area of responsibility.
- Conducts testing of ERP system to ensure the finished system complies with the process designs and works in a bug free manner.
- Training - Creates end user training materials & Delivers or oversees delivery of end user
- Focus on the business processes, change management, training and acceptance of the project.
- Identifies key resources and creating resource plan Defines and executes the communication plan.
- Ensures that all business resources are assigned, briefed and understand the role and related responsibilities.
- Identify , escalate, and recommend changes to the original scope if required
- Functional definition Ensures template processes are understood and verified, new / changed business processes are verified, and sign-offs obtained.
- 7+ years’ experience in the assigned process area and progressively increased responsibility within the field
- Strong background in manufacturing & Supply Chain operations.
- 5+ years of team leadership and budget management experience.
- Global experience is strongly desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process improvement techniques, of SAP/ Oracle ERP systems Relationship Management systems (e.g. Supplier/Customer).
- Demonstrated experience partnering with Business teams and Functional teams in order to drive achievement of business results.
- Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint/ MSProject knowledge.
- Excellent relationship management skills.