Director of FP&A
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
REE is seeking a Director of FP&A to support REE’s rapid growth.
- Generate three-to-five year financial forecasts and annual operating plans including capital expenditures and investments
- Work with individual functions/departments/regions to prepare budgets and consolidate them into an overall company budget
- Compare historical results against budgets, forecasts, and prior periods, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Create, update, and maintain financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations
- Profitability and margin analysis by product and/or product group/line
- Evaluate cost centre spend against budget and prior periods
- Evaluate working capital metrics and efficiency of use
- Prepare internal reports for executive leadership and support their decision making
- This position will report directly to the CFO
- B.A in Economics/Finance/Accounting (MBA- advantage)
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role in a in global automotive background
- 7+ years of Finance experience
- 3+ years of experience in financial planning and operations, cost efficiency evaluations, forecasting, budgeting, reporting, and consolidation.
- 2+ years of experience in presenting financial results to executive leadership team
- Experience working with ERP systems (SAP experience a Plus)
Office Location: Combination home office / remote working and REE Corporate UK Office: CV10 0TU (within the Mira facility)