Principal Engineer- Electrical Distribution
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
REE is looking for an Principal Engineer Electrical Distribution to support REE’s rapid growth.
- Take ownership of the specification, performance and validation of safety critical electrical distribution components from 12V to 400V
o Establish, concur, document and maintain requirements and specifications
o Take responsibility for timely Production Tooling Release of all electrical distribution components
o Manage component validation by generating and executing test plans either in-house or with suppliers
- Work with across the organization to execute all technical and commercial requirements
- Mentor and support all team members
- Work with the Supply Chain function to ensure successful outcomes from suppliers
- Work with manufacturing team to support best practice processes
- Work with Supply Quality Engineering team (SQE) and other quality teams to resolve any product quality issues
- Minimum 10 years experiences in Electrical Distribution development
- Harness and connector design & release experience including a minimum of 12V, 48V and 400V
- Electric Vehicle Battery Management System and charging experience
- Demonstrable ability to lead, manage and distribute workload within a team of engineers supporting multiple projects
- Experience in managing multi-discipline teams globally at different time-zones is seen as an advantage.