Vehicle Controls Software Engineer
About The Position
REE is revolutionizing e-Mobility from the ground-up. Our disruptive REE-corners and fully flat, ultra-modular EV platforms are set to become the standard for electric vehicles. Providing complete design freedom to build mission specific EVs, EVs ‘Powered by REE’ will provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint and help reduce carbon emissions for a greener world.
We are currently looking for an experienced Vehicle Controls Software Engineer to support REE’s rapid growth.
- Working as a part of the R&D team according to the project requirements
- Developing automotive grade embedded systems.
- Design for integration with automotive mechanical systems and work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Design under safety and quality standards
- Develop Simulink algorithms for code generation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree in Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 plus years of experience as a vehicle control software engineer
- background experience in actuation control
- Experience with servo motors operation principle or similar.
- Real-time programming proven experience.
- Experienced in MATLAB/Simulink and C/C++ -professional
- Experience working in the automotive industry or equivalent.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly without guidance.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work hard to meet demanding targets.