Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
Due to the dynamic concepts, we have opened a new office in the UK and are making additions to our teams with highly ambitious and skilled individuals.
We are currently looking for an experienced, ambitious, and enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager to support REE’s rapid growth. This position will be working with UK, Israel and USA Marketing teams.
- Plan, develop, and direct marketing efforts for a family of corners or market segment
- Execute brand strategy, mission & values - shape, guide, and evolve them.
- Subject Matter Expert for REE technology, business strategy, and competitive, consumer and market landscape – including positioning, portfolio, product definition and value propositions that resonate with target markets
- Define and execute Go-to-Market launch plans using innovative growth strategies, considering competitive environment
- Target market and buyer insights, growing awareness and generating demand
- Monitor and anticipate market trends, customer markets, emerging technology and competitive activities
- Work with marketing peers to produce relevant content for target customers throughout the customer journey, internally and externally
- Ensure commercial feasibility, identifying and initiating actions to continually improve product profitability and provide R&D investment recommendations.
- Establish performance specs, cost & pricing targets, market applications and volume forecasts.
- Enable and support sales team by driving product collateral consistent with strategic messaging, optimizing opportunities via conferences, speaking engagements, etc. and driving upper funnel activity.
- Lifecycle management: establish product roadmap, demand generation strategy, and evaluate product in order to advocate for customer needs and expand market share.
- Identify customer feedback and incorporate into product evolution to anticipate future needs and trends to maximize share, revenue and profitability.
- Work across REE department functions, including business development, product management, program management, Legal, R &D, and finance
- Concept vehicle and demonstration property definition and management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering, MBA or master’s degree Preferred
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience, with 5 years’ experience in automotive or technology Product marketing
- Passion for excellence and shaping the future of electric mobility
- Ability to shape strategy and execute without compromise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors, to drive alignment and collaboration
- Willingness to travel 10-20%
- Strong customer Focus
- Experience with concept vehicles and prototype builds, manufacturing, industrial design background