V&V Methods Development Engineer
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are currently looking for an experienced V&V (Verification & Validation) Methods Development Engineer to support REE’s rapid growth. The V&V Methods Development Engineer is a subject matter expert who will lead the creation of processes, procedures and standards required to deliver vehicle, systems and components to meet the final market and product engineering sign-off requirements.
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of REE platform integration, meeting program-specific targets including functional performance, quality, cost and timing.
- Developing and implementing testing methods and procedures
- Creating standards, defining appropriate test objectives and acceptance criteria.
- Defining instrumentation and data acquisition methods required within the test procedures
- Supporting the definition of appropriate test measurement equipment
- Developing and recording best practice in standards including foundation T&D plans
- Manage the database of ESO reports, preferably within the requirements management system and standardising the reporting across the engineering function.
- Mentoring and guiding test technicians and engineers
- Selecting the requirements per project and cascading this to the engineering teams
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Science or related discipline
- Significant automotive industry knowledge and experience in delivering verification & validation and test management within an OEM or tier 1 organisation.
- Knowledge of attribute targets and delivery in both virtual and physical testing environments
- Experience in industry standard tools used for DV planning and management such as Polarion or RMDV
- Experience of authoring test procedures, test cases and standards development
- Have good all-round engineering knowledge of DFMEAs, simulation tools such as FEA, MBS, material selection, tolerancing, component manufacturing processes, quality tools, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Working experience of Microsoft Office products including SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
- Excellent communication skills and cross functional working practice
- A team player with the ability to work alongside talented colleagues as part of a driven and dedicated team