Attribute Lead – Thermal & Aero
About The Position
REE is disrupting and revolutionizing the electric mobility industry and aims at becoming the standard for the future electric vehicle architecture. There has never been a more exciting time to be part of a technology company such as REE and no industry offers more fast-paced change and opportunity than today’s automotive industry. REE is at the epicentre of the electric mobility revolution that will completely change the world to a cleaner place.
We collaborate with worldwide, leading automotive players and technology companies to facilitate the development, engineering and assembly of our technology and bring it to automotive-grade, mass-production worthy products.
We are looking for a Thermal and Aerodynamics Attribute Lead Engineer with additional knowledge in the field of NVH, based at our engineering center at the Horiba Mira Testing Park.
In this position you will be responsible for benchmarking, generating, tracking and reporting vehicle performance targets from concept stage to engineering sign-off. You will create benchmark reports and assist in the definition of system target requirements.
· Lead Thermal and Aerodynamic Attribute activities for all company programs
· Track, Report, and Commit to program Thermal and Aerodynamic Performance Targets
· Translate Subjective Vehicle-level Requirements into Objective System-level Requirements
· Agree and Cascade Thermal and Aerodynamic Vehicle Level Performance Targets to Principal Engineers
· Working with the Thermal Management Team, identify and support benchmarking studies, including authoring reports and presenting to Management
· Assist the Thermal Management Team in the definition of the Thermal System Requirements together with the Requirements Engineers
· Collaborate with the Thermal Management Team to produce robust Virtual & Physical drive cycles
· Support Virtual & Physical Verification for development and sign-off activities
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
· Experience with vehicle design and delivery
· Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of Vehicle Thermal and Aerodynamics or related roles
· Skilled at engaging and collaborating with international colleagues & customers
· Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels
· Managing workload in a fast-paced environment with potential for changing priorities