System Engineer (Chassis)
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing
We are hiring a talented Systems Engineer professional to join our team
· Responsible to develop the chassis various sub-systems requirements and associated system architecture to ensure a smooth advanced development project delivery
· Leading V&V processes
· Work with the mechanical, electrical and HW/SW teams to define the system design and create documentation that meets system requirements
· Work alongside project management to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
· Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide
· Project development and leadership skills
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role as system engineer
· Automotive Industry - significant advantage
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or related
· Ability to work together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
· Working experience with a collaborative, cross-functional team environment.