About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented Project Buyer to be responsible for developing and implementing activities that support and are in alignment with corporate strategic purchasing initiatives.
The project Buyer should be analytically minded and possess excellent negotiating skills Reporting to the Global Purchasing Manager.
· Planning, coordination, and management of purchasing topics within global platform projects for known as well as new technologies and products in coordination with all functions involved according to the product development process.
· Taking a lead on developing lasting relationships with suppliers
· Initiation and implementation of Early Involvement of suppliers in the project
· Continuous demand planning (short, medium, and long term) for assigned and future projects
· Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best price.
· Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
· 5 + years of experience with purchasing, cost value analysis, cost calculation in the automotive industry
· Excellent knowledge in manufacturing processes
· Proven project management experience, negotiation and problem-solving skills, excellent systems aptitude
· Ability to read and understand technical documents including contracts, product drawings, and product specification