About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
REE is seeking a Design Engineer to support REE’s rapid growth.
- Design state-of-the-art Electric Vehicle Coolant & Refrigerant Systems using 3DExperience & CATIA V6
- Collaborate in the creation of Thermal System Schematics
- Ensure Design for Manufacture & Design for Service requirements are accomplished
- Produce Engineering Drawings for manufacture and assembly of Thermal System components
- Utilise and contribute to the creation of Cooling System Design Specifications
- Support Quality History Reviews and Design Failure Mode & Effects Analyses for Design Verification Plan generation, and REE Engineering Design Standards
- Support achievement of Functional, Quality, & Financial Targets
- Support Virtual & Physical Build activities
- Support Virtual Verification activities
- Identify Intellectual Property Rights opportunities
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of designing Cooling Systems & Components
- Significant experience using CATIA V5 or V6 and experience using 3DExperience
- Skilled at engaging and collaborating with international colleagues & suppliers
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels
- Managing workload in a fast-paced environment with potential for changing priorities
- Working experience of Microsoft Office products including SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Office Location: Combination home office / remote working and REE Corporate UK Office: CV10 0TU (within the Mira facility)