Strategic Account Manager
About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs. We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
For our next steppingstone, we are looking to hire an experienced Strategic Account Manager.
At REE, our client relationships are our top priority. We’re looking for a dedicated and personable Key Account Manager to enhance the relationship with our customers, maintain our clients’ accounts on an ongoing basis and serve as our main point of contact. Our ideal candidate will have a passion for helping others and a drive to provide exceptional customer service. Applicants should also be comfortable working with spreadsheets, audits, and other organizational software.
If this sounds like you, apply today and help us build meaningful, long-lasting relationships that move our business forward!
Job location: Flexible within the UK or Europe area: primarily home office, with easy access to an international airport
Please note that you need to speak Fluent in French as this is a key requirement for the position.
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to our European client concerns and needs
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships including enhancing the business activities with the customers
- Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract or program updates and renewals
- Work with R&D, program management, business development and other internal teams to ensure KPIs are being met
- Develop a thorough understanding of our products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
- Take inquiries and requests from customers and address their needs
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they’re receiving services that are within their budget and meeting their needs
- Meet regularly with other members of the team to discuss progress and find new ways to improve business
- Generate progress reports to give to clients and higher-ups within the organization
- Identify upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities and communicate with the business development team regularly
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar role implying product development activities
- Engineering background and business acumen
- PMO and Customer management experience
- Highly experienced in vehicle project lifecycle
- Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, both in English and French, German
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven track record of meeting or receiving positive customer feedback
- Proficiency with program management tools