About The Position
REE is revolutionizing e-Mobility from the ground-up. Our disruptive REE-corners and fully flat, ultra-modular EV platforms are set to become the standard for electric vehicles. Providing complete design freedom to build mission specific EVs, EVs ‘Powered by REE’ will provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint and help reduce carbon emissions for a greener world.
We are currently looking for an experienced DVP Engineer to support REE’s rapid growth.
The DVP Engineer will support and lead engineers from system and component design specifications to developing plans to meet the final product sign-off requirements using virtual, HIL and physical verification and validation methods.
- Lead the overall HIL, system and component DV planning and management to meet programme timing milestones to achieve final ESO
- Responsible for leading system and component engineers in defining tests, planning, managing test properties and facilities to meet programme timing & cost
- Lead system and component sign off events, data evaluation and analysis of the test results, initiating issues and supporting root cause analysis.
- Support collation of special parts for development vehicles, rigs and spares
- Develop appropriate metrics for reporting status and recovery plans for DVPs at programme gateway reviews
- Ensure the appropriate risk assessments are in place for laboratory based testing
- Degree qualified in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- Significant automotive industry knowledge and experience in delivering verification & validation and test management within an OEM or tier 1 organisation.
- Practitioner level of experience in industry standard tools used for DV planning and management such as Polarion or RMDV
- Have good all-round engineering knowledge of EV systems, functional safety testing, DFMEAs, simulation tools, HIL test and development methods.
- Having experience of EV, by-wire systems and knowledge of Functional Safety testing would be desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and cross functional working practice
- A team player with the ability to work alongside talented colleagues as part of a driven and dedicated team
- Working experience of Microsoft Office products including SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.