Principal Engineer- Mechatronics
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
REE is looking for a Principal Engineer Mechatronics to support REE’s rapid growth.
- Take ownership of the specification, performance and validation of safety critical software-controlled mechanical devices for vehicle motion control
- Establish, concur, document and maintain requirements and specifications
- Work closely with other disciplines, such as outside suppliers, functional safety consultants and software engineers, to develop solutions and achieve the project requirements
- Lead the verification, validation and testing of developed solutions
- Assist in the development of project plans including timing and deliverables
- Communicate progress and creatively overcome obstacles at all levels of the business
- Degree in Automotive/Robotics/Mechatronics Engineering;
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant industry experience;
- Self-starter with strong critical thinking skills;
- Demonstrated track record of serving as a technical lead/manager of small engineering teams;
- Experience with analysis tools such as MathWorks’s MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow or LabVIEW;
- Experience with in-vehicle data acquisition systems and processing of such data;
- Network troubleshooting & commissioning experience;
- Hydraulic/electrical troubleshooting & commissioning experience;
- Calibration experience in various vehicle motion control systems;
- Effective communicator and great influencer;
- Good leadership and decision-making skills;
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes;