Marketing Creative Senior Director
About The Position
REE is revolutionising e-Mobility from the ground-up. Our disruptive REE-corners and fully flat, ultra-modular EV platforms are set to become the standard for electric vehicles. Providing complete design freedom to build mission specific EVs, EVs ‘Powered by REE’ will provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint and help reduce carbon emissions for a greener world.
We are building a new creative marketing team based in the UK who can champion, design and drive the marketing strategy to conceptualise, develop and deliver our vision of tomorrows EV platforms and supported by the Engineering & Workshop teams based in the MIRA Business Park to ensure that the world (EMEA / UK) both online and physical demonstrations.
We are seeking a dynamic Marketing Creative Senior Director who is passionate about future e-mobility technology and automotive products. Someone who is innovative and motivated leader who can take a creative ownership, that can showcase and drive our products to the market.
- Driving effective executive-level communications (both internal and external) to serve as a REE brand ambassador.
- Managing, establishing, and building a team to ensure deliverance according to the marketing strategy.
- Accountable for implementing and designing the strategic creative/marketing plan for today and future prospects.
- Understanding the REE products to be able to market in the most creative manner
- Building and managing the interface between UK and Israel REE teams
- Building and managing interfaces with external parties, suppliers and affiliates.
- Working with the Engineering and Workshop departments to understand and design key marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for all digital marketing requirements; demos, pictures, and videos to show the realisation of the product development.
- Responsible for launching and supporting high-impact marketing campaigns
- Identifying and developing new product marketing strategies and opportunities
- Support our social media communications, increase engagement, and open new avenues.
- Monitor and manage the creative activity budget to meet company targets/KPIs.
- Analysing and interpreting data and developing specific action plans to grow online campaigns.
- Understand the competitor online market and trend analysis.
- University Degree in graphics designing or art designing or equivalent
- Previous proven experience managing a marketing team to drive creative campaigns
- Background experience in working with e-mobility technology/automotive industry
- Passionate and driven by success.
- Previous proven experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge on innovative and ground-breaking campaigns from inception to completion.
- Broad knowledge of business, product performance and industry principles and practices
- Ability to think strategically and operationally, delivering the day-to day while defining and leading future direction.
- Experience creating approaches to creative and testing.
- Highly analytical thinker, passionate about the value of quantitative data and compelled to find insight in it.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong and capable Management Skills