About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
REE is seeking an Accounts Assistant to support REE’s rapid growth.
- Support the UK Month end process, make GL postings and support the presentation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual financial reports
- Responsibility for the posting of invoices, accruals, prepayments and other GL postings
- Conduct monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the UK Finance Controller, take the lead on a range of tasks for management reporting purposes
- Responsibility for Payroll and AP including the transition from outsourced to in-house capability
- Support Internal, External and SOX Audit requests
- VAT, tax filings as required
- Support cash forecasting to ensure liquidity in the UK
- Liaise with finance colleagues in the US and Israel offices on all queries
- Support on ad hoc projects as required by the UK Finance Controller
- Support SAP implementation
- Qualified AAT or working towards (study support available) an accounting qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- At least 3 years’ experience, with working knowledge of payables, payroll, balance sheet reconciliations, accruals and prepayments
- Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) - preferred
- High attention to detail, strong organisation skills; ability to work in dynamic start-up environment
- Experience of SAP advantageous
Office Location: Combination home office / remote working and REE Corporate UK Office: CV10 0TU (within the Mira facility)