About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
REE is seeking a Finance Controller to support REE’s rapid growth.
- Lead the UK Month end process, GL postings and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Responsible for ensuring monthly balance sheet reconciliations are conducted correctly and any actions appropriately completed
- Supporting the Global Corporate Controller, take the lead on a range of tasks to collate supporting calculations in the preparation of the notes to the accounts
- Payroll and AP oversight including supervision of bookkeepers and payroll
- Support Internal, External and SOX Audit requests
- VAT, tax filings as required
- Cash forecasting to ensure liquidity in the UK
- Liaise with finance colleagues in the US and Israel offices on all accounting topics
- Support on ad hoc projects as required by the CFO
- Support SAP implementation and become a superuser
- Develop processes and build a team capable of running an effective and efficient UK operation
- Expected to travel between REE sites in the Midlands (West Midlands and Warwickshire), with regular travel to the USA and Israel
- Qualified, chartered accountant (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- At least 3 years’ post-qualified experience, preferably in an engineering or manufacturing environment
- Experience of working in a SOX controlled environment (required) and under USGAAP (preferred)
- Experience of SAP advantageous
Office Location: Combination home office / remote working and REE Corporate UK Office: CV10 0TU (within the Mira facility)