HW Lab Technician
About The Position
REE is redefining how mobility is designed, from the wheel up. If you have a passion for electric vehicle, mechanics and electronics, – Your place might be with us!
· Support the Hardware team from the design and development stages in lab feasibility tests, through board and system tests after layout till we have a certified product ready to mass production.
· Component level debugging.
· Plan and execute HW-SW tests.
· Manual and Script Automation tests of the Products.
· Mechanical assembly of the products
· Troubleshooting of problems and failure
· Education: Technical electronics degree / certificate (Technician, Practical Engineer).
· Experience in System Debug (Power, Analog, Digital).
· Experience in component level Debug (Power, Analog, Digital).
· Experience in work with basic test equipment (scopes, power meters…).
· Advantage: Soldering capabilities
· Advantage: Writing script coding such as python
· Advantage: knowledge in Power Electronics.
· Proven hands-on abilities (Process includes work with Screwdrivers, wiring, etc.)