Electronics Power Engineer
About The Position
REE is in search of a superb Electronics Engineer in the field of automotive high power and control, with good technical knowledge, ability to learn and work independently and within a team, experience and passion working with mechanical and electro-mechanical systems.
The job includes taking part in development of novel technologies in the fields of electrical automotive systems. Taking projects from conceptual planning through prototype design and execution. Day to day work is within a dynamic and diverse R&D team, and interactions with various fields of engineering is crucial (mechanical, SW, board design, control eng., etc.)
· B.Sc Electronics Engineering
· M.Sc in Power Electronics - advantage
· At least 7 yrs of hands-on experience with high power traction and control systems
· Experience in high voltage, current and power electronics board design
· Experience designing highly efficient and compact power electronics, converters, controllers etc.
· Taking cutting edge concept from design through operational prototype to certified product
· Experience working with leading testing and lab equipment and simulations tools
· Experience and knowledge with electric vehicle specific electronics – advantage