About The Position
We at REE are looking to redefine how mobility is designed, from the wheel up. If you have a passion for electric vehicle, big-data, analytics and machine learning – Your place might be with us!
For the foundation of a data collection and analytics team, we are seeking a super (man or woman) to be at the forefront - Kickstart data infrastructure, collection and analytics projects.
· Build database architecture and infrastructure from the ground up
· Understand business needs on the system level. Define, build, and adapt data infrastructure accordingly
· Manage dataflow from sensor systems on vehicles, input to database, and analyze the data using analytic tools to gain meaningful insights
· At least a 5-year experience in the data engineering field
· Work in the R&D division and collaborate with technical professionals (IT, Elec. Eng., Mech. Eng., SW Eng., etc.) to drive forward projects and provide innovative system insights
· Extensive experience with databases – development, maintenance and scalability
· Excellent programming skills – Python, SQL, Hadoop, Linux systems scripting
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or computer engineering
Nice to have
· Big advantage – Experience with sensor systems, automotive. Experience with data collection embedded systems
· ‘hands-on’ approach – Enjoy coding, prototyping, AND working on an electric vehicle systems
· Advantage – past work experience in the automotive industry