Motion Control Embedded Eng. (f/m/d)
About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
For our next steppingstone, we are looking to hire an experienced
Motion Control Embedded Eng. to take a leading role at our fast-growing R&D team.
- Manage communication protocols, external and internal interfaces·
- Develop automotive grade embedded systems
- Design for integration with automotive mechanical systems and work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Design under safety and quality standard·
- Help define requirements for motor control software and interfacing hardware components including voltage and current sensors, power stages, speed sensors
- Understand, drive design of, and implement motor controller functionality, behaviors, and algorithms
- Develop, test, and validate motor control algorithms in the laboratory and in-vehicle
- Maintain awareness of and influence research and development in key component technologies that influence future inverter / motor designs and motor control
- BSc. degree in Computer Science or Electronics Engineer.
- 5+ years of experience as Embedded Software Developer
- Real-time programming proven experience.
- C/C++ -professional
- Automotive – vast experience (AGL, AUTOSAR)
- Working with one or more of the following hardware drivers: SPI,I2C, CAN advantage.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly without guidance.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work hard to meet demanding targets.