About The Position
REE is paving the way to becoming the global leader in EV platforms - TODAY.
We work closely with leading industry players to advance the world of mobility and bring an environmentally friendly and highly innovative technology aimed to benefit people, businesses and governments.
For our next steppingstone, we are looking to hire an experienced VP Engineering.
Developing a product that combines areas from the Mechanic and electronics.
The project is taking from the concept stage through characterization of design and prototype application.
Working with a dynamic team that requires a high capacity of working with various engineering factors.
- Minimum 20 years of proven experience in mechanical design.
- Proven experience in leading/ building multi-disciplinary teams.
- Proven experience from Automotive field, 10 years of experience from OEM
- Vast experience in R&D
- Vast experience in vehicle dynamics
- Experience in testing, knowledge in electronics, SW and control
- Knowledge in electric vehicle – must
- Strong influencer and communicator with a proven track record to successfully lead teams, projects and schedules
- All company mindsets able to confidently partner, collaborate, and interact with all departments to drive optimum company performance.
- Decisiveness - ability to make a timely decision to drive the execution/ performance
- Previous experience of driving/influencing the strategy.