Functional Safety Manager
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for an Automotive Functional Safety Manager for guiding the software and hardware team on the functional safety implementation.
Reporting to the VP R&D.
Functional safety manager is responsible for guiding the software and hardware team on the functional safety implementation as per the ISO26262 guidelines.
you will be responsible for conducting periodic reviews, status meetings and assessment of the work being performed and arrange any audits for the compliance of the system to functional safety rules and guidelines.
· Provide guidance to SW & HW engineers on functional safety implementation on work products.
· Conduct periodic reviews of ISO26262 implementations.
· Arrange for any audits for functional safety compliance.
· Guide the team on safety architecture for ISO26262 implementation.
· Project manage the functional safety software and hardware implementations.
· Minimum Bachelor's degree in electronics/ electronics related discipline
· Demonstrable experience in Automotive Industry
· Has hands-on experience in implementation of functional safety in the automotive domain.
· Experience of conducting Audit for ISO26262 compliance.
· Automotive Software development experience in powertrain/EV/Hybrid domain.
· Understanding of Model Based System Engineering and design.
· Matlab/Simulink experience.
· Certified safety manager
· Experience of conducting Audit for ISO26262 compliance - MUST
· Automotive Software development experience in powertrain/EV/Hybrid domain