About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager with a lot of passion, self-driven who can take extreme ownership, that can drive product decisions,
strategic but also hands-on- to develop, manage and communicate the product requirements and roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Own and drive our product through the complete product life-cycle, requirement definition, design and development.
- Conduct strategic planning and create product roadmap, based on your individual innovation and creativity and on methodological market analysis
- Engage customers both technically and commercially to gain valuable insights to their known and unknown needs.
- Analyze customer requirements, specifications and architectures to identify potential opportunities and market needs
- Defining the product, prioritizing features and directing the product development efforts by the R&D teams
- Act as a focal-point while working closely with all areas of the company as Research, Development, Project Management, Marketing and Business Development
- Identify market needs and drive to deliver high-value product capabilities
- Work closely with different departments in the company including engineering, business and marketing to drive the product forward
· 8+ years’ experience in product management with an ideal mix of inbound and outbound experience
· Vast experience in the automotive market
· Proven technical expertise
· Experience in successfully engaging strategic international customers.
· Strong self-learning and analytical skills with problem-solving attitude
· Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.