Motion Control SW Engineer
About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
For our next stepping stone, we are looking to hire an experienced Motion Control SW Engineer to take a role at our fast-growing R&D team.
- Develop automotive grade embedded systems
- Design for integration with automotive mechanical systems and work in a multidisciplinary environment
- Design under safety and quality standard
- Develop Simulink algorithms for code generation
- BSc. degree in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as Motion control SW Engineer
- Real-time programming proven experience.
- MATLAB/Simulink and C/C++ -professional
- Automotive experience- an advantage
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly without guidance.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work hard to meet demanding targets.