About The Position
REE is in search of a superb Electronics engineer in the field of automotive high power and control, with good technical knowledge, ability to learn and work independently and within a team, experience and passion working with mechanical and electro-mechanical systems.
The job includes taking part in development of novel technologies in the fields of electrical automotive systems. Taking projects from conceptual planning through prototype design and execution. Day to day work is within a dynamic and diverse R&D team, and interactions with various fields of engineering is crucial (mechanical, SW, board design, control eng., etc.)
- · Experience and know-how in microprocessors programming
- · Coding experience in (at least) – C, Python
- · Basic PCB design know-how and experience
- · Experience working with data acquisition systems, control systems and mechanical systems
- · Experience and knowledge with electric vehicle traction and high voltage systems – advantage