Head of Supply Chain
About The Position
REE is paving the way to becoming the global leader in EV platforms - TODAY.
We work closely with leading industry players to advance the world of mobility and bring an environmentally friendly and highly innovative technology aimed to benefit people, businesses and governments.
For our next steppingstone, we are looking to hire an experienced and motivated Supply Chain Manager to join our team.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy: Developing a comprehensive supply chain strategy to support current and future requirements of the company, including the management of production planning, forecasting processes, procurement, capacity planning, and scheduling, warehousing, freight, and order fulfillment.
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Developing, reviewing, and maintaining all-important metrics, manage strategical projects, and prepare action plans to satisfy the needs of the plant, aligned with our strategy.
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 5 years from Automotive field.
- 10 years’ supply chain experience, with demonstrated success in driving improved performance and metrics.
- Shown understanding of complex reporting tools
- Hands on experience with supply chain management
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills