Head of Product Marketing
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for Head of Product Marketing with a lot of passion, self-driven who can take extreme ownership, that can drive product decisions.
Strategic but also hands-on- to develop, manage and communicate the product requirements and roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders, overseeing the implementation and working in an agile environment with a cross-functional team to develop products that meet the needs of our consumers.
The ideal candidate is one who has demonstrated success in senior product leadership with focus on the definition, execution and delivery for the dealerships and marketing automotive industry.
This position will be responsible for leading, mentoring and growing, , to expand and continuously improve on our effectiveness of execution and quality of delivery.
The candidate must demonstrate capabilities in effective executive-level communications (both internal and external).
Reporting to the CMO.
- Own and drive our product through the complete product life-cycle, requirement definition, design and development.
- Conduct strategic planning and create product roadmap, based on your individual innovation and creativity and on methodological market analysis
- Engage customers both technically and commercially to gain valuable insights to their known and unknown needs.
- Analyze customer requirements, specifications and architectures to identify potential opportunities and market needs
- Defining the product, prioritizing features and directing the product development efforts by the R&D teams
- Act as a focal point while working closely with all areas of the company as Research, Development, Project Management, Marketing and Business Development
- Identify market needs and drive to deliver high-value product capabilities
- Work closely with different departments in the company including engineering, business and marketing to drive the product forward
- 10 years’ experience in product management with an ideal mix of inbound and outbound experience
- Vast experience in the automotive market
- Proven technical expertise
- Requires and applies a broad knowledge of business, product performance and industry principles, practices, and procedures.
- Experience working cross-functionally with a variety of different domains, including Engineering, and Business Development.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, that can be applied across a diverse set of audiences.
- Basic understanding of engineering architecture with experience working with engineering teams to deliver products.
- Working experience in full product lifecycle methodologies.
- Working experience in in conducting competitive research and analysis.
- Working experience with executive presentations.
- Working experience in working with a collaborative, cross-functional team environment.