About The Position
REE Automotive is a pioneering technology company reinventing e-mobility. REE has developed the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
Headquartered in Israel and with subsidiaries in the US, UK and Germany, we work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We׳re looking for a highly motivated, organized and dedicated financial controller to join our growing Finance team and assist with our daily operations of the Company’s finance-related activity. This position will report directly to the corporate controller in Israel.
· Support monthly, quarterly and annual closing and assist in preparation of financial statements according to US GAAP.
· Develop, implement and oversee financial and accounting processes.
· Prepare tax filings and chief scientist reports.
· Support budget preparation and budget monitoring.
· Manage SOX in Israel.
· Assist in cooperation with external auditors.
· Assist with implementation of new financial systems.
· Work with corporate business partners to ensure corporate standards and policies are met.
· Assist with ad-hoc projects as necessary.
· Internship in one of the Big-4 accounting firms.
· Up to 3 years of post-internship experience including at least one position in an internal corporate finance department.
· Working experience in multinational startup companies (preferably manufacturing) – an advantage.
· Experience in automotive startup companies – an advantage.
· Knowledge in ERP systems (preferably Priority or SAP) – a must.
· Experience with publicly traded companies and SOX processes – a must.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel – a must.
· Strong understanding and knowledge in accounting and reporting according to US GAAP.
· Fluent English and ability to work effectively with foreign business partners.
· Ability to work well under pressure, meet tight deadlines and strive in a fast-paced work environment.
· Highly motivated, independent, quick learner, well organized and willing to take new responsibilities.
· Great communication and inter-personal skills.