About The Position
REE Automotive is a pioneering technology company reinventing e-mobility. REE has developed the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
Headquartered in Israel and with subsidiaries in the US and Germany, we work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a qualified HR Business Partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs, onboarding processes and internal communication.
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven work experience as an HR Business Partner at a startup
- Having worked in an international fast-pace environment
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- English- mother tongue level