About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
We're looking for an experience QA Manager.
· Accountable on SW quality of a high complexity HW and SW system
· Be the technical lead and ensure professional and effective execution.
· Responsible on tests quality and coverage
· Manage SW releases testing: plan, execution and monitoring
· Communicate at all levels, handle multiple projects and work on business critical solutions
· Manage QA tech leads and testing automation teams.
· Enhance testing capabilities guided by standard best practices, policies and procedures
· Motivate and mentor QA, create QA development plans.
· Define and track metrics to monitor software quality, define and track quality improvement plans
· At least 3 Years of experience as a SW QA manager in multi-disciplinary systems
· B.Sc. In Computer Science - equivalent experience also applies
· Over 5 years of experience in testing and integration of large complex systems
· Expert in quality methodologies and know-how, up to-dates with the new trends
· Experience in managing in matrix structure
· Mentoring skills
· Experience with automation tests development methodologies- advantage
· Fluency in English