About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
For our next stepping stone, we are looking to hire an experienced HW Engineer to take a leading role at our fast-growing R&D team.
- Develop Power Electronic as DCDC and inverters for the automotive industry
- Design, Manufacture, debug and testing of electronic boards
- Integration of power solutions into electrical Vehicle
- Safety and quality standard
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Over 5 years of experience in digital and analog board design (PCB over 10 layers)
- Experience in schematics, layout (guidance only), simulations and verification tests.
- Experience with testing equipment, card and system level testing
- Technical writing: documentation, testing and interfaces
- Knowledge in signal / Power Integrity simulations
- Knowledge in ORCAD and ALEGRO
- Knowledge of Power converter & Inverter topologies
- Experience in Analog and Power electronics designs
- Experience in DC/DC topologies design for high output power
- Experience with thermal analysis