About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
For our next stepping stone, we are looking to hire a mechanical engineer
- Developing an electric metallic enclosure and electric vehicle thermal systems
- The project is taking from the concept stage through characterization of design and prototype application.
- Working with a dynamic team that requires a high capacity of working with various engineering factors.
- Support product cycle from R&D phase through detailed design, production, assembly & integration, testing and release for serial production
- B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with specialty in various electric enclosures design
- 10+ years of proofed experience
- Experienced in heat transfer, thermodynamics & fluid mechanics
- Skilled with various manufacturing technologies
- Experienced with 3D design software – SolidWorks preferred
- Experience in CFD analysis - advantage
- Hands-on experience of cooling system components - advantage
- Full understanding of vehicle thermal management concepts - advantage
- Fast learning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and organized