Biz Dev Executive Assistant
About The Position
REE is looking for a Biz Dev Executive Assistant to join our Business Team.
At REE, we work with leading automotive players and technology companies worldwide to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
The Biz Dev Operations & Administrator will work closely with the CBO and the Business team members located worldwide, schedule meetings, manage accounts information and keep track on sales processes.
Our ideal candidate is customer oriented, values serviceability and enjoys admin and operations tasks.
If this sounds like you, apply today and join our existing international team!
· Schedule meetings for the CBO and the Business team worldwide
· Work closely with the Business team members to follow up on activities with customers & partners
· Monitor working plans related to customers and partners
· Integrate sales material and prepare leadership reports related to the business accounts
· Participate at group meetings, summarize and follow up tasks
· Maintain accurate client records, keeping track of any contract or program updates and renewals
· Meet regularly with team members to discuss progress and find new ways to improve processes
· Communicate and co-work with other teams at REE
· Manage the CRM system, generate reports and ensure information is inserted
· BA education
· 3+ years of professional experience in a similar role
· Knowledge of MS Office (word, powerpoint, excel)
· English - mother tongue level
· Ability to multitask and juggle several responsibilities simultaneously
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, knowledge in other languages a+
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in different time zones (US, Asia)
· Biz dev and sales orientation
· Excellent attention to details and organizational skills
· Proficiency with program management tools and ability to work with the CRM system