Mechanical Package Engineer
About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
For our next stepping stone, we are looking to hire a Mechanical Package engineer:
- Developing an electric metallic enclosures made in variety of technologies – machining, sheet-metal and casting mold
- The project is taking from the concept stage through characterization of design and prototype application.
- Working with a dynamic team that requires a high capacity of working with various engineering factors.
- Support product cycle from R&D phase through detailed design, production, assembly & integration, testing and release for serial production
- B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering with specialty in electric enclosures design, heat transfer & thermodynamics
- 10+ years of proofed experience in electric metal enclosures casting design
- Strong background in electric metal enclosures design
- Full understanding in PCB design mechanical aspects
- Skilled with various manufacturing technologies
- Experienced with 3D design software – SolidWorks preferred
- Experience in CFD analysis – advantage
- Hands-on experience of cooling system components - advantage
- Fast learning capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills